This Course focuses on Anti-Money Laundering Laws, Financial Crimes, and Compliance. This is a key program for those in banking, financial compliance, and enforcement.
By attending this cutting edge course you will:
- Protect your organization against the latest money laundering and fraud techniques;
- Identify vulnerable and potential areas of risk and recognize potential offenders;
- ormulate an effective fraud prevention and anti-money laundering strategy;
- Minimize the effects of fraud on your company and successfully navigate the legislative landscape;
- Conduct good customer due diligence in non-face-to-face transactions;
- Discover the latest techniques for scoring the risks of customers, products and operations;
- Identify methods to maximize your ROI in anti-money laundering technology;
- Gain critical insight and practical knowledge to achieve compliance with Asia, GCC, US and EU regulations;
- Conduct examinations and audits of anti-money laundering program;
- Improve your company’s well-being with the tools and knowledge to create and practice value-added anti-money laundering initiatives.
Who Should Attend?
This GAFM ® Certification course is for anyone responsible for anti-money laundering, cash transactions and fraud identification in their organization, such as Anti-Money Laundering Professionals, Compliance Officers, Chief Financial Officers and Finance Directors and Managers.
By attending this program, the added benefits you will receive include:
- The ability to use the designation CAMC or CAMO ™ on your business card and resume;
- 1-year membership to the AAFM professional body;
- Access to the AAFM finance network and body of information online;
- Experience of a leading finance expert from the American Academy of Financial Management ®;
- Membership to the only professional body recognized by the ACBSP, the world’s leading collection of business programs and schools;
- Preferred access to online education centres in USA, UK, Europe, Asia, Middle-East and Latin America;
- Qualification for application into the AAFM Master Financial Planner Professional Certification;
- Access to the AAFM international network and journal published online;
Gold Embossed and Stamped CAMO™ Certification with your name and designation as a MAAFM (Member of the American Academy of Financial Management);
The CAMC™ shows that you have completed graduate banking and financial management education;
Full accreditation fees included in the program fees.