The Certified in Planning and Inventory Management (CPIM) program is recognized worldwide as the standard in production and inventory control. Through the CPIM preparation and exam process, you will gain knowledge, learn skills and best practices required to execute and improve all of the internal operations within the four walls of your company.
This intensive program reflects the new CPIM exam structure and combines expert instruction with the CPIM Learning System, so you will learn faster, retain more knowledge and stay on track for success on
Why Should I Earn the CPIM?
Attending our course is the most effective way to prepare to pass the CPIM Part 1 and Part 2 exams;
After earning your CPIM you will be able to:
1. Supply Chain Overview
2. Fundamentals of Demand Management
3. Plan Supply
4. Executing the Supply Plan
5. Inventory Management
6. Continuous Improvement & Quality Management & Technologies
1. Supply Chain Overview;
2. Fundamentals of Demand Management;
3. Plan Supply;
4. Executing the Supply Plan;
5. Inventory Management;
6. Continuous Improvement & Quality Management & Technologies.