The Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (C|TIA) program is designed and developed in collaboration with cybersecurity and threat intelligence experts across the globe.The aim is to help organizations hire qualified cyber intlligence trained professionals to identify and mitigate bisiness risks by converting unknown internal and external threats into quantifiable threat entities and stop them in their tracks.
WHO IS IT FOR
- Ethical Hackers;
- Security Practitioners,Engineers,Analysts,Specialist,Architects and managers;
- Threat Intelligence Analyst,Associates,Researchers,Consultant;
- Threat Hunters;
- SOC Professionals;
- Digital Forensic and Malware Analysts;
- Incident Response Team Members;
- Any mid-level to high-level Cybersecurity professionlas with a minimum of 2 years of experience;
- Individuals from the information security profession and who want to enrich their skills and knowledge in the field of cyber threat intelligence;
- Individuals interested in preventing cyber threats.