Job Announcement - Client Engagement Specialists
Neting Training Institute is based in the Middle East with offices in Dubai and our back offices in North Macedonia offering academic services such as training, consulting, coaching, etc. Neting Training Institute is looking to hire Client Engagement Specialists and you will find attached the job description with day-to-day operations for this position. The success depends on the quality and dedication of people working there. An experienced, qualified, and highly dedicated workforce will enable the company to maintain the highest standards, to deliver the best solutions. The approach to business is always to create value, meet requirements, and exceed the expectations of clients and stakeholders.
The Client Engagement Specialist is responsible for building client relationships to strengthen the organization’s reputation and increase awareness of the services available to the client. The role actively seeks opportunities to provide training and development solutions to current and prospective clients, mainly through phone, and email. The Client Engagement Specialist is the first point of contact for day-to-day client enquiries and required to ensure that client needs are met and exceeded. The role is responsible and accountable to the Sales and Marketing Manager.
Key Responsibilities / Duties
- Present, promote and sell company training solutions and services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers, mainly through phone and email.
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline of customer prospects and reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Preparing and performing appropriate follow-up communications and actions with clients.
- Establish, develop, and maintain strong and healthy business relationships with current and prospective customers.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints in a timely and professional manner to maximize client satisfaction and order renewal.
- Track all sales activities in the company CRM system and keep current by updating account information regularly.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Distributing promotional content across social media channels.
- Support conference exhibitor/sponsorship set up.
- Prepare and submit reports to higher levels of management as may be required
- University degree with major in related departments or equivalent
- Preferred experience in a full sales cycle including experience in closing deals.
- The candidate must have a passion for sales
- Have the ability to meet goals and objectives
- Excellent communication skills in English;
- Excellent customer communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills;
- Must be detail oriented and flexible
Please send Resumes CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org